Raindancer Studios turns 2 years old this month! To celebrate, I have developed a new website & pricing plan! What an amazing 2 years full of fun times photographing such awesome families! Thank you to each of you who have allowed me into your lives to capture the joy within your family.
Check out my new website: www.raindancerstudios.com. I have worked really hard over the past few months to make it more “me!” My goal was to clearly articulate my heart as a photographer, & I wanted colors that suited me better. And truth be told, I hadn’t updated the photo galleries since January, so it was time to give it some attention! I have put my heart into this new website and business plan and so it’s with great honor that I am sharing it with you today!
As I strive to simplify in the year 2012, here are the 2 main changes for Raindancer Studios:
#1. Every session now includes a CD of high resolution digital photos AND a large print package for $400!
Because this homeschooling Momma needs to simplify so that my family can be first! This means I will no longer sell prints. Instead, clients will be given a print code to order their own prints from Mpix.com, a professional online printing company. My new pricing plan is laid out on the pricing page of my website.
What are the PROS for you?
You get WAY more bang for your buck! You get hundreds of dollars worth of prints PLUS the cd! My CD price hasn’t changed, however, now you will get a print package ($25 code from Mpix to purchase whatever you want) that is really worth about $250-$450 of prints as well. As shown on the website pricing page, I have listed 3 sample combinations of what can be bought with a $25 print code at Mpix.com. Mpix.com sells professional quality prints fast and cheap! 8×10’s cost only $1.99, 5×7’s costing $.99, and 4×6’s costing $.29. The pricing below shows what I would have charged for prints (with my previous print pricing of $80- 16×20, $25- 8×10, $15- 5×7, and $10- 4×6.)
1. (4) 8×10, (7) 5×7, (20) 4×6, (20) wallets– this amount of photos would have cost $430!
2. (1) 16×20, (1) 8×10, (4) 5×7, (7) 4×6, (8) wallets– this amount of photos would cost $250!
3. (4) 8×10, (5) 5×7, (15) 4×6, (12) wallets, (2) calendars– this amount of photos would have cost $360!
So as you can see, now you get BOTH the CD of photos with rights to all the photos AND a ton of prints ($250+ worth)! You don’t have to choose between ordering prints or buying the CD! You get BOTH! 🙂
#2. I’m only taking 4 sessions per month. (So don’t wait to the last minute to book your session!)
Why? 4 reasons:
1. My top priority is my family and homeschooling my daughter! My business needs to come after that.
2. I want extra space in my life to continue to doing pro-Bono photography work without adding more stress.
3. I want to also be able to do more photography leisurely. My family photos are always the last to get touched and I still have a bunch of photos from 2010 that are in RAW form- totally not edited or converted into jpg. Yikes!
4. I feel God leading me to some new ministry opportunities, and I want to have some extra space to walk into those new things.
Check out my website for more information and please don’t hesitate to ask any questions! Enjoy the day!