10 MORE creative ways to display your photos & enjoy them more…
1. Print your photos and string them either on your wall or fireplace. You can buy little clothespins at Hobby Lobby for about $3. Rotate the photos whenever you feel like it! I currently have one hanging on my own wall. Here’s a photo of my friend’s line.
2. Create a slideshow at the end of the year. Create a version that can be played on the t.v. by your family over and over again! I just made a Disney one for my daughter!! 🙂 For Windows users- http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials-photo-gallery-get-started. Mac users can create slideshows in iphoto.
3. Make a personalized screen saver! Take your favorite photos and use them as your screen saver. If you have appletv you can make it play on your tv throughout the day!
4.Start a Flickr account to share those photos with family and friends!
5. Print 16×20 photos boards (on 3/16″ foam core) for only $14/board at mpix.com. Place them above your kitchen cabinets to enjoy and to spice up your kitchen with love! These photos are in the mother’s kitchen of a client from 2010. It’s such a creative idea!!
6. Make photo gifts!! jigsaw puzzles, mugs, playing cards, calendars, etc. Mpix.com is a great place to look! Kids love puzzles…you can print one for their Easter basket this year! 🙂
7. Buy a digital frame to enjoy multiple photos at once. Play it continuously. Update it yearly!
8. Create photo stamps at www.photo.stamps.com.
9. Print & frame wallet sized photos. Hang them with ribbon on a decorative tree to enjoy your photos in a creative way! (I actually have a framed wallet ornament on our Christmas tree that I made with a photo from my wedding day!!)
10. Buy a large picture frame. Hang multiple photos inside the frame hanging on wire or twine. Rotate the photos when you want!
Click here to read the first 10 ideas that I posted last week! If you enjoyed this blog entry please share it with others and encourage them to do something with the photos on their hard drive!
Happy Photo Printing & Displaying!!