I am teaching a 4 hour Lightroom 3 Editing Class this Saturday, February 11th, from 9am-1pm. The cost is $110. Adobe Lightroom 3 is my preferred software for editing…and truth be told, I LOVE IT!!!!!!
- It’s easy to learn! I know how to do a few things in Photoshop, but because I’m not engineer minded, I still find that program really complex.
- It’s MUCH cheaper than Photoshop! (And there’s free monthly trials you can get before you purchase it!)
- It has sliders that are very user friendly and easy to understand.
- I can use presets and make my own so it makes editing faster.
- I can batch edit multiple photos at once. LOVE this feature!!! Bottom line, editing is fast with LR.
- Photographers who do weddings and edit in LR can edit a whole wedding in only a few hours.
- It offers a lot. Even though it’s easy to learn, it’s still is extensive and has a lot of features. The only time I go into Photoshop is to remove something large from a photo, add a texture, or to make collages and card templates.
- It makes my editing workflow much simpler!
- Because it saves time, I have more time to spend with my family and friends and do other things I love!
Here’s the class description if you’re interested:
Want to take your photos to the next level? Learn how to use the Adobe Lightroom 3 Editing Software. You will learn a simple workflow that will decrease your editing time guaranteed. You will learn what each thing does, some of my favorite things to do with editing, and several helpful tricks that will make Lightroom easier to navigate. Please bring your laptop, if you have one, for hands-on learning. Free monthly trials of Lightroom 3 can be downloaded online.
To register or ask questions, please email Jill Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317.374.8713! Information for other classes can be found at www.raindancerstudios.com.